CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
- 🚚 Delivery is free for orders over HUF 24,990. *(up to 10 kg, in Hungary)
- 🚚 For orders under HUF 24,990, the shipping fee is HUF 1,490, which is added to the total amount of the invoice. *(up to 10 kg, in Hungary)
- 🏠 Free store pickup
- 🎁 The gift cards are delivered by e-mail. There are no additional handling costs for our gift cards.
- We deliver the ordered products in Hungary with the DPD or GLS parcel delivery service, usually within 1-3 working days.
- The cost of parcel delivery over 10 kg (regardless of the value limit) + HUF 500.
European Union zone 2: the delivery fee is HUF 14,900 regardless of value limit (Croatia, Slovenia, Netherlands, Belgium)
- If the selected product is in stock, we will ship it within 24 hours on working days and notify you of the shipment.
- In the case of personal pickup, we will confirm when you can come to our store to pick up your order.
- If your order is not currently in stock, we will inform you by email or phone within 24 hours on working days.
- If you have chosen an advance payment method, we will send you a separate email containing the account number and the details required for the transfer.
WHICH PAYMENT METHOD CAN YOU CHOOSE?
- Cash on delivery (cash or bank card at the courier) - HUF 490
- Online bank card - free of charge
- Bank transfer - free of charge
- PayPal - Free
- Apple Pay - free
You can also pay the cash on delivery amount with the Recipient's bank card via the mobile terminal located at the courier. The courier prints a receipt for payment by bank card.
- More payment alternatives for recipients
- Payment via mobile terminal
- A reliable and fast payment method
- The Recipient receives an acknowledgment of receipt
WHEN AND HOW DOES DELIVERY TAKE PLACE?
We deliver ordered goods with flexible delivery.
The courier service notifies the recipient of the package delivery and offers several delivery options.
The courier service notifies the recipient by SMS or e-mail after ordering the package delivery. The first notification contains all the most important data of the package, the contact details of the customer service and the direct link to the website of the courier service. On the online interface, the recipient can choose from several delivery methods. For example, you can choose a new delivery date, enter a different address, or redirect the package to a package point.
The second e-mail/SMS notification is sent on the morning of the delivery day, when the courier receives the package and assigns the expected delivery time with a 2-3 hour time window. This message also contains the courier's phone number and customer service contact information.
If the first delivery attempt was unsuccessful, the recipient will be automatically notified by e-mail or SMS.
PLEASE CHECK THE PACKAGE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE COURIER EVEN WHEN RECEIVING IT!
We can only accept complaints about the contents of the package if the fact of the lack or damage is recorded on the waybill in the presence of the courier.
REFUSAL OF ACCEPTANCE OF COD PACKAGES!
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that according to the business regulations we apply, those customers who refuse to receive the cash on delivery package they ordered and have not notified us of this in advance, can only place their next orders by bank transfer or online bank card payment. This rule exists because the handling of products that are refused and returned upon receipt means significant costs and time for us.
In addition, we would like to point out that advance payment and online payment options are more beneficial not only because they reduce the risk, but also because there are no separate handling costs. Handling costs are a significant burden for our business, which we find difficult to transfer to the price of the products.
We trust that you understand and respect our policy above, and that you will continue to be happy to shop with us. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us through our customer service.