CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
- 🚚 For orders over HUF 19,900, we take over the delivery costs. *(up to 10 kg)
- 🚚 For orders under HUF 19,900, the delivery fee is HUF 1,490, which is added to the total amount of the invoice. *(up to 10 kg)
- 🏠 Free store pickup
- 🎁 The gift cards are delivered by e-mail. There are no additional handling costs for our gift cards.
- We deliver the ordered products in Hungary with the GLS General Logistics Systems Hungary Csomag-Logisztikai Kft. parcel delivery service, usually within 1-5 working days.
- * Cost of parcel delivery over 10 kg (regardless of value limit) + HUF 1,190.
- European Union 1-2. zone: the delivery fee is HUF 7,900 regardless of the value limit. (Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bulgaria)
- European Union 3-4. zone: the delivery fee is HUF 14,900 regardless of the value limit (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, England)
- All zones of the European Union: the cost of parcel delivery over 10 kg (regardless of the value limit) + HUF 1,190.
- If the selected product is in stock, we will ship it within 24 hours on working days and notify you of the shipment.
- In the case of personal pickup, we will confirm when you can come to our store to pick up your order.
- If your order is not currently in stock, we will inform you by email or phone within 24 hours on working days.
- If you have chosen an advance payment method, we will send you a separate email containing the account number and the details required for the transfer.
WHICH PAYMENT METHOD CAN YOU CHOOSE?
- PAYMENT (HUF 490)
- FORWARD REFERENCES
- ONLINE BANK CARD
You can also pay the cash on delivery amount with the Recipient's bank card via the mobile terminal located at the courier. The courier prints a receipt for payment by bank card.
- More payment alternatives for recipients
- Payment via mobile terminal
- A reliable and fast payment method
- The Recipient receives an acknowledgment of receipt
WHEN AND HOW DOES DELIVERY TAKE PLACE?
We deliver ordered goods with flexible delivery.
GLS notifies the recipient of the package delivery and offers several delivery options.
GLS notifies the recipient by SMS or e-mail after ordering the package delivery. The first notification contains all the most important data of the package, the contact details of the customer service and the direct link to the GLS Delivery Manager website. On the online interface, the recipient can choose from several delivery methods. For example, you can choose a new delivery date, enter a different address, or redirect the package to a GLS Parcel Point.
The second e-mail/SMS notification is sent on the morning of the delivery day, when the courier receives the package and assigns the expected delivery time with the 3-hour time window. This message also contains the courier's phone number and customer service contact information.
If the first delivery attempt was unsuccessful, the recipient will be automatically notified by e-mail or SMS. The message includes the availability of the GLS Delivery Manager website, where you can choose the next delivery method.
The FlexDeliveryService includes a third delivery option if necessary.
PLEASE CHECK THE PACKAGE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE COURIER EVEN WHEN RECEIVING IT!
We can only accept complaints about the contents of the package if the fact of the lack or damage is recorded on the waybill in the presence of the courier.
OUR DELIVERY PARTNER:
GLS General Logistics Systems Hungary Csomag-Logisztikai Kft.