LACGEL LAQ X - CANDY POP GEL LACQUER SET
Mysterious Milky effect, enriched with Neon Dots! Perfect combination, endless possibilities! Get your spring favorites and try them paired with the colors of our renewed Cupcake gel polish set!
You can't go wrong with the new colors of LaQ X Gel Lacquers! X as an extra color experience! This means that its up to 30% more pigmented colors and gel polishes with a creamier texture provide an X-experience that allows you to perfect your gel polish technique. We surprise you from time to time with constantly expanding collections with truly seductive, hot, intense colors! Isn't it fantastic?
It can be used both on artificial nails and as a gel polish.
NEW! - 2021 DESIGN GEL LACQUER GLASS AND THE X-BRUSH!
Our LaQ X extra-pigmented gel polish product line brought not only an extra color experience, but also the X-brush used for the "dry" Russian brush technique and its special bottle! Why is it so great?
- Color sample cap: Actual color presentation, so you can easily find your favorites in your account!
- Silk-matt cap: Non-slip grip even in the sweatiest position.
X - brush: Its precision cut is simply perfect, child's play with the fan-shaped shape of the perfect varnish.
Design glass: Its elegant design and wider shape fit better than ever.
Our new development is accompanied by a special procedure. With the "dry" Russian brush technique, you can learn to use our LAQ X gel polishes in the easiest and most economical way. Master all the small movements of this special method within the framework of our soon-to-be-started LAQ X technical Workshops and work precisely and time-saving with extremely pigmented colors.
ATTENTION! Before use, it must be shaken or mixed with a spatula for uniform pigment distribution.
FEATURES OF LACGEL LAQ X:
A family of gel polishes with a creamy texture and a soft spread, which forms a transition between colored gels and nail polishes. Scratch-, wear-, and peeling-free results lasting up to 3-4 weeks! Ideal for manicure, pedicure, on top of artificial nails, nail decoration. It requires a base and cover light.
- Texture: medium thick (3)
- Flexibility: flexible (2)
- Solubility: not soluble (1)
- Bonding: 2-3 minutes in a UV lamp / 30-60 seconds in an LED lamp
- Texture/fixation after setting: After setting, a precipitation dispersion layer is formed.
- Surface after binding/gloss: After binding (fixing), the surface is matte. (No. 4 = gloss gel is required.)
- Removal: with a file
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Preparation: Skin pushing, scraping, nail shaping, fluffing: preparation of the nail surface with a fine buffer.
Cleaning/preparation: Cleaning, degreasing, dewatering the nail with Perfect Prep preparation liquid
- Adhesion promoter: (optional step) If necessary, Perfect Bond Primer adhesion promoter liquid adhesive film can be used for even better adhesion. (After 20 seconds of drying time, the surface remains sticky for good adhesion) ATTENTION: This ensures better adhesion with problematic nails and in case of greater stress, but it increases the time for loosening)
- Base gel: Forms an adhesive layer, strengthens the natural nail and prevents the discoloration of your own nail.
- Recommended for colorless base layer gels: LacGEL Base&Top / Bond Gel Vitamine+ / Hardener Gel / Elastic Hard Gel
- Bonding: Bonding time and method based on the specifications of the selected base gel.
Color: Apply a thin layer of colored LacGel LAQ X with lacquering movements, being careful not to get it on the skin. ATTENTION: it must be applied thinly with an almost dry brush!
- Knitting: It is recommended to knit one finger at a time, alternating hands, so that the nail edges are covered by the material!
- Covering light: Binding time and method based on the specifications of the selected covering light.
- Recommended gloss gel for varnish gel: LacGEL Base&Top / No Cleanse Top Shield / Flexi Top Gloss / Cool Shine Ever
- Bonding: Fixative light gel must be used after bonding
The nail can be made more durable in 2 ways:
- By using 2 types of base gel together, e.g. Bond Gel Vitamine+ + bandage + Hardener Gel or Elastic Hard Gel under the color.
- For problem nails, Perfect Bond primer can be used after Perfect Prep. This will make it harder to unlock!
Use a 180 file to open the cover light, then soak the cotton in the foil with acetone and place the release foil on the fingers. After the expiration date, remove the film. After removing the foil, we push the dissolved material down with an orange stick or a metal skin scraper. The released material remains completely in the film.