Perfect Nails ELASTIC HARD GEL - BRUSH NAIL BUILDING GEL
Building gel varnish. Flexible and brushable, like lacquer gel + thick and strong, like artificial nail building gel.
The new generation of brushable artificial nail gels, extra dense, providing a strong hold, flexible and soluble. It can be used as a gel polish base, as a base gel, as a nail strengthener, nail leveler, and as a building gel for nail extension and C-curve formation. It's flexible, but it doesn't bend! Bomb-proof adhesion, can be used without a primer, so it is especially gentle on nails! It spreads perfectly, so it has a surface leveling effect on uneven nails. After fixation, it remains shiny and smooth.
- brush base and building gel in one
- thick consistency
- slightly flexible (so it doesn't bend)
- bendable (during construction)
- strong, thick base (strong hold)
- also suitable for template nail construction
- self-leveling (light work)
- does not flow (keeps its shape even during knitting)
- also suitable for nail extension and C-curve formation
- suitable for nail correction
- can be grated with minimal dust
- surface leveler (uneven nail, nail groove)
- bombproof grip
- fast and economical (1 step less without primer)
- shiny surface and smooth (after fixing!)
- can also be used alone (for nail strengthening, construction)
- nail protector (kinder to nails without primer)
Flexibility: slightly flexible
Varnish gel base: Excellent colorless base, forms a much stronger, thicker, yet flexible, dissolvable layer than previous bases. After knitting, there is no need to fix it at all.
Powerful nail strengthener : It can be used alone or under nail polish for manicures and pedicures to strengthen your own nails gently (without primer). It protects the natural nails from external influences and mechanical damage, and the nail polish remains much more durable on its surface. (While the Bond Gel Vitamine+ only forms a thin protective layer, the Hardener Gel helps to grow the nail with a thicker reinforcement, while the Elastic Hard Gel, in addition to a stronger reinforcement, also provides the opportunity to lengthen the nail and form a C-curve, as if it were a building gel.) Extremely it binds to a flexible and shiny surface, so it can be used on its own and it is not necessary to apply anything else. When used alone and wiped with Gel Cleaner before filing, complete fixation is required after bonding.
Powerful nail leveler (self-leveling): It is an excellent solution for problematic nails (e.g. spoon nails), because it has a surface leveling function due to its density and spread, and binds to a smooth surface.
- Powerful nail correction: Excellent for replacing broken nails or nail corners with longer nails.
- More powerful nail extension: it can be extended up to 5-7 mm on a template, it does not bend but flexibly follows the shape of the nail and provides a strong hold
- C-curve construction (its thick texture keeps its shape, does not flow. It can also be bent)
- Artificial nail effect with a fast, 2-step construction technique.
Curing time: 2-3 minutes in a UV lamp, 30-60 seconds in an LED lamp
Texture after knitting/fixing:
After bonding, a minimal precipitating dispersion layer is formed. Therefore, it is not necessary to fix it if another material is applied to it, but if it is used alone or filed, then it is necessary to wipe it with a fixing liquid and completely fix it.
Surface/gloss after knitting: After knitting, the surface is shiny and smooth.
- Preparation: Skin pushing, scraping, nail shaping, fluffing: preparation of the nail surface with a fine buffer.
- Cleaning: Cleaning, disinfecting, degreasing, degreasing the nail with Perfect Prep liquid.
For gel polish:
3. Application of Elastic Hard Gel
4. Binding - Fixing is not necessary.
5. Application of gel polish color: The application, binding, possible fixation and light gel are carried out based on the specifications of the given product.
6. Binding: According to the binding time and method of the chosen material
7. Light gel: If necessary, use light gel depending on the properties of the chosen material
For nail extension:
3. Placing a template
4. Application of Elastic Hard Gel
6. Fixing: Since the nail shape is filed, it needs to be completely fixed with Gel Cleaner before that.
8. Application of gel polish color: Application, bonding, and possible fixation and light gel are carried out based on the specifications of the given product.
9. Binding: According to the binding time and method of the chosen material
10. Light gel: If necessary, use light gel depending on the properties of the chosen material
Removal: can be dissolved with acetone after fluffing
Attention: Keep away from heat and light (including natural UV light filtering through windows). For professional use. Use only as prescribed.